The workshop will be open to participants from all over the world but with specific interest and focus on Africa. Specific invitations will be based on desktop studies of the field of “science for development”. A maximum of 80 participants is envisaged.
There will be no registration fee. A limited number of travel support grants will be offered for well-motivated applications, but participants will generally be expected to make their own travel arrangements.
Participants could come from the following fields/organisations (non-exhaustive list):
- Natural Sciences (Astronomy, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, etc)
- Social Sciences (Anthropology, Political science, Psychology, Philosophy, etc)
- Development economics
- Non-governmental and non-profit development organisations
- Researchers in development finance
- Business administration, leadership and corporate governance
- Government officials and policymakers
- Commercial industry
Unfortunately registration closed on 31st October 2019. For any queries please contact email@example.com.